Charter Membership is a representative of the most respected and reputable companies within our industry. It is the ultimate in industry standards and promotes the highest level of business practice and customer service.
• A Charter member has had to earn Charter status.
• A Charter member can provide quality and continuity of supply.
• A Charter member is interested in the long-term supply chain partnership, not just the next order.
• A Charter member will work with the customer, ensuring that the challenges of the market are met.
• A Charter member will be constantly scrutinised to ensure compliance with accreditation standards.
• A Charter member will be periodically re-assessed to ensure maintenance of these high standards.
• A Charter member is forward-looking and wishes to constantly challenge and improve standards, and further develop the market.